Our classes are at St Bartholomew’s Church – Grange Moor, currently on Monday evenings between 7-8pm. We offer blocks of sessions to build dogs up through the levels. Please contact us or check the dates on the website or facebook for next sessions.
Trials nearby are held in Honely, Huddersfield – with a variety of dates available (please ask us directly)
Dog Parkour UK (DPUK)
- Dog Parkour is an activity where you work with your dog to get them to demonstrate Dog Parkour behaviours. These are
- 2 feet on
- 4 feet on
These can be completed with challenges which include
- Natural environments
- Built up environments
- Urban environments
Dogs can work towards titles which can be achieved via video submission for reactive or unsocial dogs, or in person during the workshop. Each title achieved obtains a rosette for the dog once they pass the criteria.
Who is dog parkour for?
- This is a low impact activity which is suitable for all breeds and ages. Each behaviour could be adapted for any dog.
- Suitable for reactive and anxious dogs, it can build confidence and allow owners who cannot often take part in sports achieve titles with their dog.
Workshops are delivered at St Bartholomew’s Church – Grange Moor, or within the Huddersfield or surrounding areas outdoors. They would last approximately 3 hours, with a title included.
– Hydrotherapy £50.00
– Physiotherapy (rider and animal) £55.00
– Both Hydro and Physio (if booked together) £95.00
Follow up rehabilitation
– Hydrotherapy £35.00-40.00
– Physiotherapy (rider and animal) £50.00
– Regular sessions for those OAP dogs with arthritis/arthritic changes who come every 1-2 weeks £25.00
– Introduction to water for young dogs under 12 months old £20.00 – £25.00
– Introduction workshop (3 hours) £60.00
– Training sessions £20.00-30.00
– Half day workshops Price varies
– Hosting a mantrailing event Please contact for details and hosting offers
– Classes (6 week blocks – 1 hour or 2 x 3 hours, or 3 x 2 hours) £70.00
- Workshops (3 hours) £60.00