Scent Work UK
Scent work UK
New for 2020, our weekly scent sessions. We are offering sessions from level 1 and can build up to level 8. Please see website or Facebook for dates.
Scent work UK is training a dog onto a ‘target odour’ in class, with the view for those who want to, to develop the skill and attend trials which are available up and down the UK. The scents used are cloves, gun oil and truffle oil. Each dog will be worked individually during each session (on or off lead) to train them to use their nose to find the desired scent and give an indication to the handler.
Scent work is open to any breed and age – from puppies to OAP’s. it is a low impact sport and fantastic for metal stimulation and tiring them out as well as building confidence. Even Winston, the House of Hound Pug is an expert at scent work.
– Hydrotherapy £50.00
– Physiotherapy (rider and animal) £55.00
– Both Hydro and Physio (if booked together) £95.00
Follow up rehabilitation
– Hydrotherapy £35.00-40.00
– Physiotherapy (rider and animal) £50.00
– Regular sessions for those OAP dogs with arthritis/arthritic changes who come every 1-2 weeks £25.00
– Introduction to water for young dogs under 12 months old £20.00 – £25.00
– Introduction workshop (3 hours) £60.00
– Training sessions £20.00-30.00
– Half day workshops Price varies
– Hosting a mantrailing event Please contact for details and hosting offers
– Classes (6 week blocks – 1 hour or 2 x 3 hours, or 3 x 2 hours) £70.00
- Workshops (3 hours) £60.00